Welcome to Safe Church resource section.
Should you have questions, need assistance, please connect with Carolyn Hoekstra, Classis Quinte Safe Church Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section is to help you and your church prepare and provide updated Safe Church Policies and forms.
1. Safe Church Policy Template - This template is complete with policy, guidelines, forms for use within your church. To insert your church's name into the document, follow the "HOW TO" Insert pdf sheet.
2. FORMS: Should you already have your policy completed, and only require one or more forms
Appendix C: Confidentiality
Appendix D: CRC Code of Conduct (Group Signatures)
Appendix D: CRC Code of Conduct (Single Signature)
Appendix E: Children & Youth Worker APPLICATION form
Appendix F: Children & Youth Worker RENEWAL form
Appendix G: Participation & Release Form (includes Photo & Media Release Form) (for Gems, Cadets, Youth, etc.)
Appendix H: Accident/Incident Reporting Form
Still to come:
1. Policy Overview (Video) for Congregational use - This is a 10 - 12 minute video explaining the various parts of the policy and reviewing the definition of abuse. Good resource to show at congregational meetings or before a Worship service. (NOTE: this is not a Training Video for Ministry Leaders/Volunteers)
2. Training for Ministry Leaders, Council, Volunteers
3. Online (CRCNA Safe Church) The Power to Do Good: The Use and Misuse of Power in the Church
This is a free training. You need to create your profile prior to completing the online course.
Keep coming back for updates and new resources.
Should you need something, please reach out to Carolyn Hoekstra for assistance.